- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for MedicineTime：2013-11-25
Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine.
Düsseldorf Messe is a trade fair ground and organizer, based in Düsseldorf, Germany. With a workforce of 1,459 employees worldwide (2006) and a total exhibition space of 306,000 m2 (of which 262,700 m2 is indoors) in Düsseldorf, the company is one of the largest in the industry. More than 40 annual fairs are staged at the premises in Düsseldorf, including 23 leading events in their respective sectors.