- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the worldMDR-TB, multidrug-resistant TB, is defined by resistance to the two most commonly used drugs in the current four-drug (or first-line) regimen, isoniazid and rifampin. It is the result of interrupted, ...
No child should die of TB.TB Alliance and partners are working to solve this problem. Around the world, most children don’t have access to TB medicines in the proper doses or formulations. Care providers and parents have to cr...
Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center1. Executive Plan for Nationwide Influenza/Human Avian Influenza Virus Surveillance (Years 2005-2010) 2. Diagnosis and Treatment Guidance for Community-acquired Pneumonia 3. The Emergency Plan f...
Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and PigsThe emergence of the H7N9 influenza virus in humans in Eastern China has raised concerns that a new influenza pandemic could occur. Here, we used a ferret model to evaluate the infectivity and transmi...
Tuberculosis is a global pandemicA Global Threat Tuberculosis (TB) is a global disease, found in every country in the world. It is the leading infectious cause of death worldwide. The World Health Organization estimates that two b...
China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticismBEIJING — China has not always been a world leader when it comes to infectious disease surveillance. Severe acute respiratory syndrome caught the country by surprise in 2003, and, two years later, gov...
Overview of Influenza Surveillance in ChinaAccording to the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases, influenza is classified as a “C” category infectious disease and pandemic influenza H1N1 20...
Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectioTuberculosis, one of the most deadly infectious diseases, is back with a vengeance, especially in Africa. Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) is a difficult-to-treat strain of TB which at...