- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
Viruses Transport Medium
It is a transport medium specially used for transport and storage clinical samples, especially for influenza virus, enterovirus, measles virus, mycoplasma, urealyticum and Chlamudia.
A one-time transfer swab culture medium
It is a transport medium for the collection and shipment of clinical specimens based on the formulation of Cary and Blair.
For detection of microorganisms on the surface of the environment, equipment, materials, etc.
Alkaline Peptone water
Alkaline Peptone Water is an enrichment medium used for the cultivation of Vibrio species from feces and other infected materials.