- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
Rota/Adeno Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The Rota/ADV Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Rotavirus group A and Adenovirus subgroup F (serotypes 40/41 ).
Norovirus Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The Norovirus Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Norovirusgenogroups G I and G II.
Clostridium Antigen Rapid Test Kit
Rapid diagnostic test for in vitro detection of Clostridium difficile antigen in stool specimens.
H.Pylori Antigen Rapid Test Kit
H.pylori is a small, spiral-shaped bacterium that lives in the surface of the stomach and duodenum. It is implicated in the etiology of a variety of gastrointestinal diseases, including duodenal and gastric ulcer, non-ulcer dyspepsia and active and chroni
The FOB Rapid Test Cassette (Feces) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Human Occult Blood in feces.