- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
Welcome To GENESIS
Thank you for visiting GENESIS website!
As leading manufacturer of IVD industry, GENESIS is dedicated and specialized in the R&D, manufacturing, sales and marketing of medical rapid diagnostic reagents and test kits, microbiology reagents and other relevant products, as well as diversified service as OEM, ODM, Technology Transfer and collaboration etc. for our customers. Working with our affiliated molding and plastic company, GENESIS is capable to make OEM & ODM designs for plastic disposable products and manage volume production upon customer’s request.
GENESIS has developed a series of in-vitro rapid diagnostic products based on the antigen detection of pathogen including M. pneumoniae, Influenza A/B, Adenovirus (both respiratory and gastro), Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Noro virus, Rota Virus, H. pyroli, Tuberclosis, Strptococcus A, and Dengue etc. Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Identification kit (to detect secretion protein MBP64) and Mycoplasma Pneumoinaze Antigen Test Kit are the two“only-one” available products in China.
Our manufacture facilities have been designed and constructed following the guidelines of Japanese Health Warefare & Labor Ministry, China Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and US Food & Drug Administration (FDA), in order to assure the product of best quality and stability. GENESIS established the aseptic manufacture line under controlled temperature and humidity environment with technological application of automated manufacturing equipment.
With the belief of “to provide customers with most rapid, most precision, most simple and total solution”, GENESIS has also developed a series of molecular and immunological test kits along with modified pre-prepared microbiology media and other products in the relevant areas .
“Faithful & Dependable, High Quality & Efficiency, Customer Focused”, is our core value. We believe GENESIS will have a bright future and success. We will be persistent, self-motivated and never relinquish our beliefs in the face of adversity to achieve our common goal.
Thanks to all friends for your supporting.
Introduction Of CEO
Chairman and General Manager of GENESIS
Doctoral Tutor, Professor of Zhejiang University,
Academic Director of Clinical Laboratory Center of the Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University
【Major Academic Papers (2011-2015) 】
1. HU YY, Cai JC, Zhou HW, Zhang R. and Chen GX. Rapid detection of porins by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry”, “Antimicrobials, Resistance and Chemotherapy”. Accepted.
2. Wang X, Chen GX, Wu X, Wang L, Cai J, Chan EW, Chen S, Zhang R. Increased prevalence of carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae in hospital setting due to cross-species transmission of the bla NDM-1 element and clonal spread of progenitor resistant strains. Front Microbiol. 2015 Jun 16;6:595.
3. Cai JC, Hu YY, Zhou HW, Chen GX, Zhang R. Dissemination of the same cfr-carrying plasmid among methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative staphylococcal isolates in China. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2015 Jun;59(6):3669-71.
4. Danxia Gu, Yunjian Hu, Hongwei Zhou, Rong Zhang and Gong-Xiang Chen, Substitutions of Ser83Leu in GyrA and Ser80Leu in ParC associated with quinolones resistance in Acinetobacter pittii. Microbial Drug Resistance. 2015 Jun;21(3):345-51.
1. Zhang R, Hu YY, Yang XF, Gu DX, Zhou HW, Hu QF, Zhao K, Yu SF, Chen GX. Emergence of NDM-producing non-baumannii Acinetobacter spp. isolated from China. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014 May;33(5):853-60.
2. Cai JC, Zhang R, Hu YY, Zhou HW, Chen GX. Emergence of Escherichia coli sequence type 131 isolates producing KPC-2 carbapenemase in China. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2014;58(2):1146-52.
1. Hu YY, Cai JC, Zhou HW, Chi D, Zhang XF, Chen WL, Zhang R, Chen GX. Molecular Typing of CTX-M-Producing Escherichia coli Isolates from Environmental Water, Swine Feces, Specimens from Healthy Humans, and Human Patients. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2013 Oct;79(19):5988-96.
1. Cai JC, Yang W, Hu YY, Zhang R, Zhou HW, Chen GX. Detection of KPC-2 and qnrS1 in clinical isolates of Morganella morganii from China. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis, 2012, 73(2):207-209.
2. Cai JC, Hu YY, Zhang R, Zhou HW, Chen GX. Detection of OmpK36 porin loss in Klebsiella spp. by Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry. J Clin Microbiol, 2012, 50(6):2179-2182.
3. Hu YY, Cai JC, Zhang R, Zhou HW, Sun Q, Chen GX. Emergence of Proteus mirabilis harboring blaKPC-2 and qnrD in a Chinese hospital. Antimicrob Agents Chemother, 2012, 56(5): 2278-2282.
4. Zhang R, Hu YY, Zhou HW, Ichijo T, Yamaguchi N, Nasu M, Chen GX. A ten years (2000-2009) surveillance of resistant Enterobacteriaceae in Zhejiang Province, China. Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease, 2012, 23: 1-10.
5. Zhang R, Huang YL, Cai JC, Zhou HW, Yamaguchi N, Ichijo T, Nasu M, Chen GX. High prevalence of qnr and aac(6')-Ib-cr genes in both water-borne environmental bacteria and clinical isolates of Citrobacter freundii in China. Microbes Environ, 2012, 27(2):158-163.
6. Zhang R, Sun Q, Hu Y, Yu H, Li Y, Shen Q, Li G, Cao J, Yang W, Wang Q, Zhou H, Hu Y, Chen GX. Detection of the Smqnr quinolone protection protein gene and its prevalence in clinical isolates of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia in China. J Med Microbiol, 2012, 61(4): 535-539.
7. Cai, J. et al. & Chen GX. Linezolid-resistant clinical isolates of meticillin-resistant coagulase-negative staphalococci and Enterococcus faecium from China. J. Medic. Microbiology, 2012,
1. Zhang R, Cai JC, Zhou HW, Nasu M, Chen GX. Genotypic characterization and in vitro activities of tigecycline and polymyxin B for members of the Enterobacteriaceae with decreased susceptibility to carbapenems. J Med Microbiol, 2011, 60(12): 1813-1819.
2. Zhang R, Wang XD, Cai JC, Zhou HW, Lv HX, Hu QF, Chen GX. Outbreak of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase 2-producing K. pneumoniae with high qnr prevalence in a Chinese hospital. J Med Microbiol, 2011, 60(7): 977-982.
3. Zhang R, Zhou HW, Cai JC, Zhang J, Chen GX, Nasu M, Xie XY. Serotypes and extended-spectrum β-lactamase types of clinical isolates of Shigella spp. from the Zhejiang province of China. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis, 2011, 69(1): 98-104.