- Genesis obtained the registration certification of RSV /ADV Antigen Rapid test kits
- Geneis participate in AACC meeting at Chicago
- Genesis participate in the 63rd China International Medical Equipment Fair(CMEF 2010 Spring)
- Genesis participate American Association of Clinical Chemistry's (AACC)
- Exhibition Information 2013
- Geneis participate in Düsseldorf Messe MEDICA – International Trade Fair & Congress for Medicine
- GENESIS Launched Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
- Genesis’ Sales & Marketing Center was launched
- Paper: Rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children with pneumonia by an immuno-chromatographic antigen assay
- Overview of Influenza Surveillance in China
- Collection of Technical Documents for Chinese National Influenza Center
- Infectivity, Transmission, and Pathology of Human-Isolated H7N9 Influenza Virus in Ferrets and Pigs
- China's new WHO flu monitoring center seeks to reverse criticism
- No child should die of TB.
- Tuberculosis is a global pandemic
- XDR-TB has been confirmed in more than 100 countries around the world
- Efforts to contain the spread of the tenacious form of TB have proven insufficient, and HIV clinics and hospitals have become the most likely source of infectio
Hangzhou Genesis Biodetection & Biocontrol Co., Ltd. GENESIS is a national high-tech medical enterprise, which is specialized in the reserch,development,manufacture and sales of in-vitro diagnostic devices. GENESIS is also a post -doctoral workstation. In December 2002, GENESIS was registered and established at Hangzhou Economic & Technology Development Zone as a joint venture of China ,United States and Japan, with an area of 15,000 square meters.
GENESIS has s strong R&D team and advanced technological innovation capablities. Leading by Chinese American Scientists,through in-depth communication and technical cooperation with word-class bio-diagnostic device companies in US, Japan and Europe, GENESIS has been focusing on reserching,development and innovation of in-vitro diagnostic devices for a long time. It has continuously launched a series of products with excellent performance and relevant technical services.
GENESIS has developed a variety of rapid test products for common pathogens and high-precision medical consumables by four core technology platforms, which including Immunoassay(ICA,Immunofluorescence,Latex Microsphere),Molecular Diagnostics(LAMP,RTFQ PCR),Microbial Culture & Identification and Precision Plastic Engineering Technology. With the brand of Kaibili, GENESIS is the first manufacture of MP antigen repaid test device, Flu A/B antigen rapid test device, RSV antigen rapid test device, ADV antigen rapid test device and TB antigen rapid test device that is granted with production license in China.
Adhering to the spirit of "pragmatism,refinement, innovation,responsiility", GENESIS focuses on providing the safest, fastest,most accurate amd most convenient clinical diagnosis to all mankind.